At Tuscan Sun Property Management we pride ourselves on no hidden costs. Our strategy is to provide our clients with management solutions that increase their return on their investment. We do not require a 1 year management contract. If you are not happy with our services a 30 day notice is all that is needed to cancel our services.
WHAT SHOULD YOU LOOK FOR WHEN SHOPPING FOR A PROPERTY MANAGER?
- Do they charge you additional commission on all collected receipts (security deposit, pet deposits, laundry coin, etc)?
- Do they charge you a 10% surcharge for any work orders issued?
- Do they charge you an additional fee to post notices?
- Do they charge you an additional fee to meet with an appraiser or HUD inspector?
- Do they charge you a set up fee to begin managing your property?
- Do they charge you an additional fee to make mortgage, insurance or property tax payments?
- Do they charge you a minimum fee when your unit is vacant?
- Do they require you to sign a one year management contract?
All those little fees really do add up and cut into your profits. Limiting your expenses increases your profits.
DON’T LET SOMEONE CONVINCE YOU THEY WILL PROVIDE BETTER SERVICE BECAUSE THEY CHARGE YOU MORE!