Individual applications are required from each occupant over the age of 18. If you are applying with roommates, all roommate applications must be turned in before processing can begin.
$30.00 application fee per person over 18 years. This fee is non-refundable. Incomplete applications will not be processed until we receive all required information. If you are out of the area you may submit your application via email / fax. If you are applying with roommates, all roommate applications must be turned in before processing can begin.
Please allow 2-3 business days for processing your application, more time may be needed if references are slow to respond to our inquiry. In most cases, the property owner makes the final decision on your application. Tuscan Sun gathers the information, verifies it and then contacts the owner for approval or denial (this can take additional time).
Applicant understands and agrees that this is an application to rent only and does not guarantee that applicant will be offered the premises. Manager may accept more than one application for the premises, and using their sole discretion, will select the best qualified applicant.
Processing Fee of $35 for all Applicants (Note; this fee is good for 60 days, but is non-refundable). You can pay online with PayPal for an additional fee or you can bring payment in cash, check, cashier’s check or money order in our office.
- Completed Application for all occupants over 18 years of age
- Processing Fee for all Applicants, this fee is good for 60 days for any property (via cash/check if submitted in office)
- Current photo identification
- Verifiable rental history of at least 5 years from unbiased (non-family or friend) references
- Verification of income that is three times the amount of rent. Have been employed with same employer for one year or longer. If self-employed submit current tax return OR pay stub. If you started a new job submit hire letter on company letterhead.
- If you have a animal, provide a picture and current proof of rabies vaccination **Breed restrictions – contact our office**
- If you have an emotional support animal, supply proper documentation, photo of animal, proof of current rabies vaccination, and must have our form signed by their health provider prior to approval
- If you have a service animal, provide a picture of your animal and up to date proof of rabies vaccination
After Management reviews your application and determines that you do not meet all the above requirements, they may request a Guarantor (Cosigner). Some property owners do not accept cosigners. Guarantor must complete an application and provide the above required information. Guarantors must be a California resident, have a credit score of at least 700, currently employed with verifiable income. *Guarantor agreement is for the length of the tenancy and is a guarantor for the unit NOT an individual.
If the unit you apply for considers pets, there is an additional $250 deposit for a cat and $500 deposit for a dog or maximum allowed by Calif. Civil Code. You must submit a picture of your pet along with proof of current rabies vaccination with your application. If you have a service animal /emotional support animal see “required information” above.
- If after making a good faith effort we are unable to verify the above information.
- Poor Credit, collections, late payments , returned checks or judgments on your credit history.
- Lack of or negative rental references.
- Lack of verifiable income.
- You have misrepresented any information on your application.
Upon approval of your application, you must pay a non-refundable Good Faith Deposit that is at least half of the requested Security Deposit, with a cashier’s check or money order only, to place a hold on the property. The good faith holding deposit must be paid within 24-hours of approval or we will move forward with next applicant in line. After the good faith deposit is received, you must take possession within 14 days of receipt of Good Faith Deposit or unit readiness, if unit is not currently ready.