We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, familial status, or disability.
Individual applications are required from each occupant over the age of 18. If you are applying with roommates, all roommate applications must be turned in before processing can begin.
$30.00 application fee per person over 18 years. This fee is non-refundable. Incomplete applications will not be processed until we receive all required information. If you are out of the area you may submit your application via email / fax. If you are applying with roommates, all roommate applications must be turned in before processing can begin.
Please allow 2-3 business days for processing your application, more time may be needed if references are slow to respond to our inquiry. In most cases, the property owner makes the final decision on your application. Tuscan Sun gathers the information, verifies it and then contacts the owner for approval or denial (this can take additional time).
Applicant understands and agrees that this is an application to rent only and does not guarantee that applicant will be offered the premises. Manager may accept more than one application for the premises, and using their sole discretion, will select the best qualified applicant.
Processing Fee of $30 for all Applicants (Note; this fee is good for 60 days, but is non-refundable). You can pay online with PayPal for an additional fee or you can bring payment in cash, check, cashier’s check or money order in our office.
- Completed Application for all occupants over 18 years of age
- Processing Fee for all Applicants, this fee is good for 60 days (via cash/check if submitted in office)
- Current photo identification
- Verifiable rental history of at least 5 years from unbiased (non-family or friend) references
- Verification of income that is three times the amount of rent. Have been employed with same employer for one year or longer. If self-employed submit current tax return, pay stub or business bank statements.
- If you have a pet, provide a picture and current proof of rabies vaccination **Breed restrictions – contact our office**
- If you have an emotional support animal, supply proper documentation, photo of pet, proof of current rabies vaccination, and must have our form signed by their health provider prior to approval
- If you have a service animal, provide a picture of your pet and up to date proof of rabies vaccination
If you do not meet all of the above requirements, your application may be accepted with an approved co-signer. Co-signers must complete an application and provide the above required information. Co-signers must be a California resident who has a credit score of at least 700. Co-signers must be currently employed with verifiable income of at least three times the amount of rent and they must provide page one of last year’s income tax return.
If the unit you apply for considers pets, there is an additional $500 deposit required per pet or maximum allowed by Calif. Civil Code. You must submit a picture of your pet along with proof of current rabies vaccination with your application. If you have a service animal we request that you provide the appropriate documentation at the time of the application process. If you have an emotional support animal you must have our letter signed by your heath provider prior to application approval.
- If after making a good faith effort we are unable to verify the above information.
- Poor Credit, collections, late payments , returned checks or judgments on your credit history.
- Lack of or negative rental references.
- Lack of verifiable income.
- You have misrepresented any information on your application.
Upon approval of your application, you must pay a non-refundable Good faith deposit that is at least half of the requested Security Deposit, with a cashier’s check or money order only, to place a hold on the property. The good faith holding deposit must be paid immediately upon application approval, and the unit will remain on the market until the holding deposit is received. After the good faith deposit is received, we will hold the unit for a period not to exceed 14 days from the date of application approval.